~~~~~~~~ The Grape of Happosai's Eye by Jaqueline Zema, with input from James Zema ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Happosai leaned back, drawing a deep lungful of smoke from the pipe resting loosely in his hand. A contented sigh escaped from his lips, the workout he had just enjoyed was enough to fulfill even his bountiful appetites and allow him to enjoy the serene quiet of the night...so long as his purple haired goddess lay beside him at any rate. Ahh! His beautiful lavender lily, a single squeeze from his girl and he was more energized than if he had taken his due from ten other women. The games they played in public, icing on the cake in his opinion. Her apparently fleeing his attentions, the chase...and of course the reward when he finally caught her. Truthfully, it was his only reason for staying in Nerima. Oh sure, seeing his old students and playing their little games with them was fun. But one could only enjoy being mashed into small objects and ambushed without warning for so long. And one couldn't forget Ranma-chan, what master wouldn't be pleased with such an apt pupil--who turned into a buxom young women with the simple application of water. Who wouldn't be thrilled? Anyone would surely wish to be here, hell, he had even seen his surrogate "daughter" Hinako-chan. It had been fun, no doubts. Happosai turned and caressed his love's beautiful face. All of that would have meant nothing if he hadn't found her here though. How he loved to watch as she bounced through the streets of Nerima, her long, flowing hair shimmering in the morning light as she chased down young Ranma. All to keep up the act of course. He sighed, the memory of her silky young skin still fresh in his mind. It was so vivid to him that it was as if that tender flesh was still flushed under his tender ministrations. Instead of having faded over the three hundred years they had known each other. Yes, his Cologne- chan was quite the woman. He turned to her and said, "You know Cologne-chan, we might have shrunk with age, and your violet tresses bleached to the color of the purest lily, but you still have it, dear." Happosai leapt out of the bed and grabbed a pair of her panties to begin tonight's collection. "See you tomorrow, my sweet," Happosai crowed before he vanished into the dark recesses of the night. Cologne shook her head slightly, "I'll never understand what I see in that man." The Grape is a bit withered (in fact its probably closer to a raisin now), but its still there for Happi ;) *shudder*